GoDaddy offers quick automated domain name transfers that can be performed online. If you have problems or questions during the process, GoDaddy also offers assistance by phone. Additionally, GoDaddy offers private registration of transferred domain names, which helps keep your personal information from being open to public view.
This is all steps to transfer your domain to Godaddy
Go to the home page and log in (or create a Account if you not have), click Domains button in top menu and choose Transfer Domains to Go Daddy
Enter your domain need to transfer and click OK
If available to transfer click Check Out
Click No Thanks
Choose number of years you want to renew, or default godaddy will auto renew for your domain to 1 year. Choose any options you want, when completed scroll down to the end page to choose Payment Method. You can choose many payment method: Credit Card, Check, Paypal,….After select payment method, click Continue With CheckOut to make a payment
After finish payment, You need Authorizing a Domain Transfer to Your Account
Your domain transfer cannot be completed unless you unlock the domain, remove privacy, set up a valid administrative email, and apply the correct authorization code (for .com, .net, .org, .biz, .us, .name, .tv, or .info domains). To authorize a Domain transfer to your account you need perform the following steps:
- Log in to your Account Manager
- In the My Products section, click Domain Manager.
- From the Domains menu, select Pending Transfers.
- Click the Authorization button and select Begin Transfer Authorization from the list.
- In the Transaction ID field, enter the transaction ID sent to the email address on file regarding this transfer.
- In the Security Code field, enter the code sent to the email address on file regarding this transfer, and then click Next.
- Click Next again to confirm the listed domains are the ones you want to transfer to your account.
- If applicable, enter the Authorization Code you received from the current registrar and click Finish.